"Each day that passes will never come again. Make it worth remembering!"
-Doug Knuth

Friday, July 12, 2013

Thank You, Yes YOU

Dear Readers,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone in my life. Things are crazy, things are nuts, and at times I am downright crazy. I have hard times, and you're always there for me. It seems that there is always someone that has been put in my life to be exactly who and what I need at the given time. God has it in for me you know--He has it in for me to succeed in my life, no matter how silly I am at times.

That's thanks to you. Thanks to the friends, the family members, the random strangers who smile, the brave, the listeners, the meek, the kind, the loving, the shoulder to cry on, the friend who's always there, the friend that randomly calls, the friend that trusts me enough to know that she can call anytime and just vent, the friends who love me with my past, and love me for my future.

You have made me who I am today.

I have learned how to be patient, kind, loving, honest, open, optimistic from you. You show me daily that there really are things worth fighting for in this turbulent world. You give me purpose. You lift me, and there is so much more. I just want to take a moment, as I said, to tell you that, from the bottom of my heart to the very top--that I love you. That I am grateful for you. That I want to always be there for you. I want you to know that you are amazing. You make my life better.

Thank you for being you,
-Doug Knuth

No comments:

Post a Comment